Data Protection Policy
Within the use of the website PrivacySpace.eu (hereinafter also referred to as “services”), we, as the data controller, collect and store the data you provided as long and so far this is necessary to fulfil the specified purposes and legal obligations.
In the following, we will inform you what data is involved, how the data is processed and what rights you have in this regard.
According to Article 4 (1) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (in the following “person concerned or user”).
We collect and store user data to the extent described below when the user visits our website or uses our services, in particular we process general personal data about the user, such as the name, contact and professional details.
We only process personal data that you provided to us through the application for the online events.
We only process personal data that you provided to Eventbrite through its application for in-person events.
We use your personal data to examine your application and send instructions for you to participate in our events.
We rely on legitimate interest for processing your personal data as per article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
We will retain the your personal data for the period of 2 year or until you exercise the right to restriction of processing or to object.
Privacy Space is an application only video networking even. For such a reason we rely on third parties’ services that provide us the video conferencing platform. For this purpose we use the following processor:
- Yotribe GmbH, Kommandantenstraße 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Whilst we don’t physically share your data with Eventbrite, we do ask that you go to their website to buy tickets for the event. The data you entered is shared with us so we can see who is coming to our event and contact you with any details you may need. This is done under legitimate interest. However, as Eventbrite also uses your data for their own purposes, we consider them to be Joint Controllers rather than Processors. We ask therefore that you do look at their privacy notice on their website as well as ours.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data we process. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction or revocation of processing, the existence a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, in so far as not collected by us, and also about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about to details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate rectification of inaccurate or completion of your personal data saved with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand deletion of your personal data saved with us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of processing of your personal data, in so far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose deletion and we no longer need the data but you do to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered offices.
You can exercise any of this rights by sending us an email: email@example.com
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate
Tatari 39, 10134 Tallinn
Tel.: +372 6828 712